Lee Carlon tagged me and I’m not sure if I should be thanking him or not – this looks like it’s going to be difficult. Here’s the rules of the meme;
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Eight random things about me.
- I’m an alien. It’s true. I was born in England, but I’ve lived in Australia for almost 40 years and I still get called racist names…no matter which of the two countries I’m in. So, yes, I’m an alien.
- I’m lazy, but I have an obsession with neatness in my workplace – at my desk only. I hate anything being out of place. That’s why I hate it when I’m given work to do – it clutters my desk. 😉
- By birthdates I’m 45 years old, but in my mind I’m only 18. This can really be a problem, especially when real 18 year olds don’t get my ancient jokes.
- I seem to faint a lot – it’s got something to do with a blood condition. Once I fainted beneath a horse. Luckily, she was feeling the heat herself that day and didn’t trample me before help arrived and pulled me out from under her.
- I don’t really like kids all that much (I’m scared of them), but for some reason kids (not all of them, thankfully) gravitate to me. It’s so annoying. I never was any good at that baby talk stuff, I felt so ridiculous.
- In recent weeks I’ve discovered how nice it is to walk in the sunshine. Of course, living in a hot country, I can’t do this in summer, but right now these walks are so relaxing … I love it.
- I think I’ve got a great sense of humour, but other people tell me my jokes and humour is “sick” (and they don’t mean that in a nice way either).
- I once worked as an advertising assistant. As part of that job I got to do so many wonderful things. For example, an advertiser used a two seater plane for their marketing, someone had to be in the plane or they could have be sued for false advertising…I got to be that person. I didn’t complain, it was fun.
That wasn’t so bad, but tagging eight people is a nightmare, so I forego the pleasure. If you read this and wish to take part…go for it!