On Saturday, I reported losing the words, but I’ve since found them again. They didn’t run far, which was lucky for me.
What I did was copy and paste the small section into a new document. I thought this might keep me focused on the paragraph, instead of me getting distracted by the story. I tried editing, but wasn’t having any luck. In the end, I rewrote the paragraph from scratch and that did the trick. I ended up with a slightly longer paragraph, but it made sense, which was a giant step forward.
I placed it back into the chapter and did some tweaking, and now I’m happy. 😀
I’ve almost reached the halfway point.