I rarely listen to music whilst on the computer. I find it distracting, so can’t write. This afternoon, I’m listening to music while I surf instead. It’s really, really soft so that it doesn’t intrude on my thoughts. There’s quite a mixture of old and new music, but all the songs are sentimental and meaningful for me – none of this head-banging rubbish for me.
Here are the last ten songs I’ve listened to:
- How Could this Happen to Me by Simple Plan
- January by Pilot
- Julia by Pavlov’s Dog
- Take My Breath Away by Emma Bunton
- Speed of Sound by Coldplay
- The Flame by Cheap Trick
- I Can Love You Like That by Boyz II Men
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
- When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating
- Slipping Away by Max Merritt and the Meteors
What a fabulous list! 😉
What are you listening to?