It started out on the weekend (or that’s when I discovered the problem). At first, the checkout page refused to populate. Then, before I had time to work out why, some links stopped working.
Now it’s got to the stage that I’ve disabled the store and most of the plugins, yet the website is running slow and an odd “forbidden” notice turns up every so often.
The problem is beyond me, but I’m at the stage where I want to dump the database and start again. Extreme, but I won’t rule that option out just yet.
Until the issue is fixed, the store is closed. If you want to purchase one (or all) of my books :D, please go to your favourite online book store to make a purchase. Thank you.