In case you’re wondering, I have still been working on my course unit. However, the last few topics are all practical (which I’m not going to write posts on).
Now I’ve finished the study matter for the first unit and have moved on to revision before I start the assignment. The unit has been fun. I’ve learned a few new things but more importantly I have discovered a couple of areas where I’ve been doing the wrong thing!
As I move into the final edit phase of “Cat’s Paw” I will put these newly found skills to the test. I’m looking forward to that as it will mean the final product will be much improved.
Anyway, there will be no more “course” posts until I start Unit 2.